I based the layout on this page that I found on Pinterest.
What I used:
Paper & Card: Papermania Capsule Collection 12x12 "Lincoln Linen", Papermania Capsule Collection Blueberry Pie A4, Papermania smooth card 12x12, Papermill A4 plain paper
Tools: See D's alphabet stamps "Ancient", Whispers brush markers
Embellishments: DCWV Far East Chipboard sticker stack
- I took my inspiration for colours and patterns from the duvet cover, so it would look like the whole page was in bed :-)
- "Sieste" is French for afternoon nap.
- The journalling is matted with offcuts from my Proto Plumber page.
- Rather than journal just for the day the photos were taken, I summarised the holiday to that point to explain why everyone was so tired :-)
- I spent the best part of a whole evening making no progress with the background of this project in artificial light. It took a whole 5 minutes the next morning to get a set of papers I liked once I had proper light. My house lights are allegedly daylight coloured, but maybe I need a dedicated daylight lamp! Or maybe I just need to stop trying to craft while binge watching old episodes of the XFiles :-)