Thursday, 26 February 2015

Crafting Cafe February Challenge - My Favourite Technique

The challenge over at the Crafting Cafe this month is "My Favourite Technique".  I don't really have a single favourite technique - with the exception of the tedious mechanics of sticking things down and cutting stuff to size, my favourite technique is generally the one I'm doing right now :-)  So, for this challenge, I created a project that features several of my favourite techniques: I've always loved to lose myself in the detail of colouring in, especially with watercolour pencils, I really enjoy single colour projects, and I have a long-standing addiction to easel cards.  Here's my card, I hope you like it.



What I used:
Paper: DCWV The Stack 4
Greeting: Daisy & Dandelion acetate stickers
Other: Iridescent glitter glue (on the dandelion), Papermania watercolour pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love to know someone's out there :-)